Monday 28 January 2013

Quilted postcards here we come!

Today has been a great day. I managed to make several postcards, create a beautiful painted flower on fabric, and best yet started on another project that I will be teaching classes on. I am so excited. Here are some pictures of some of the things that I created today.

This is made from hand dyed fabric, couched fibers and decorative stitches.

This is made with some hand painted fabric, and decorative stitches.

This is made with hand made paper, fabric, and finished with free motion quilting. 

This is made with hand made paper, fabric, and finished with free motion quilting. 

This is contains some piecing, fiber couching, decorative stitches and finished with some jewels. 

Check out my Postcard Shop for the others.

Coleen

No comments:

Post a Comment