Monday 19 November 2012

Monday November 19th

This week is going to be a crazy week, I have to finish 3 university assignments and complete a few more fiber art pieces for viewing. As Christmas quickly approaches it seems that my list of "I want to do" gets longer and longer, and the time I have to complete that list gets shorter. Did you ever wonder where the time goes?? Why do we wait for the last minute to get things done? My goal this year was for everyone to receive an original piece by me.... I have a few more pieces to go. 

I will share some of my work later today. For some funny reason I cannot get my camera to quit producing a funny shadow at the bottom of my images. I think I need to read the DSLR for idiots, maybe then I would have a bit more success. 

Here is a piece I did earlier this year. Later today I will upload a few of my recent pieces. 

Have a great day!

Happy sewing. 
Coleen 

No comments:

Post a Comment